Leather dog collars are not only Gorgeous but Durable!
✔️ OFFER AN ATTRACTIVE AND CLASSIC LOOK - They come in a variety of colors, styles, and can be personalized to match your pup’s personality. Moreover, while some fabrics, such as nylon, become dirty quickly and fade over time, leather lasts and looks newer for longer.
✔️ RESIST DAMAGE FROM DAILY WEAR - Whether your dog loves to play outside or games of fetch, nylon materials tend to fray and break after a few months. Leather, however, is much tougher and can last for years without experiencing these issues. You won’t have to waste money frequently replacing the collar, as you would with other materials, so it’s always worth the initial investment.
✔️ TENDS TO BE A MORE COMFORTABLE MATERIAL OPTION - Some owners find that nylon and other fabrics chafe their pup’s neck and cause skin irritation. Leather, on the other hand, is gentler and less likely to cause these issues.
"Great quality leather collar.Sturdy and stylish at the same time."
Zues Collen – ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
- Select Size and Color of the strap
- Fill the form with the information to be engraved
- If you prefer a blank tag, leave the form
- Be safe with our reflective collars made with durable leather material.
- All collars are adjustable. The longer the collar the greater the adjustable range.
- How do I measure the collar size of my dog?
Measure your dog's neck. We recommend using a soft measuring tape. If you don't have one- use a piece of string, and measure that. Remember - you'll want to get two fingers under the collar when it's on, so take that into account.
- What type of information can I provide?
You can write whatever you want on the Tags, normally we put the Pet’s Name, birthday, a phrase and your contact.
- Is there a limit to the number of characters?
In order to have clear information engraved, we limit at 9 characters per line.
LIMITED STOCK. BUY IT NOW before it's sold out!
FREE SHIPPING! Note: due to high demand, please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery.