Perfect for Housebreaking Puppies While Protecting Your Floor, Your Pocket And Our Planet.
✔️ AN IDEAL SOLUTION FOR BETTER PET TRAINING - Enjoy carefree time with your furry pet while saving hundreds of dollars and helping to protect the environment!
✔️ CAN SAVES YOU A LOT OF MONEY - Savings may be even higher because our thick pad with secure stitching is 10 times more absorbent than disposable pads.
✔️ HAVE MULTIPLE USES - Our washable dog pads are not only ideal for housebreaking puppies, but they can also be used as whelping pads and aid sick or incontinent dogs. They’re great for lining crates, pet carriers, kennels, and playpens. Use them as a food bowl mat or litter box mat, or to protect your car upholstery when you take your dog along for a ride.
"I've had one of these pads down for a week straight without having to change it. Amazing! No smell, super absorbent, and the best part, NO LEAKS "
Samantha Jackson– ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
- Place your dog on the dog textile pee pad several times throughout the day.
- If your pet begins to go potty, say, “go potty” (or some other cue) to help them relate the command with the action.
- If your pet goes potty somewhere besides the pad, bring them back to the pee pad immediately.
- When your dog uses the pee pad, reward them by giving them lots of attention or offering a treat. This will help them know they’re doing something right.
- Once a pee pad is soiled, you can wash them and use it again.
- After your dog is consistently relieving themselves on the pee pad, begin moving it closer to the door. This helps them associate going to the door when they need to go potty.
- Repeat step 6 until you can move the pee pad outside. Once the dog goes potty outside consistently, you have successfully potty trained them.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
- Made of quality materials, soft and comfortable, sturdy and durable.
- Washable and not easy to deform, can be used repeatedly.
- Has good water absorption, preventing the urine from flowing on the floor.
- Beautiful cartoon pattern is so interesting, a must for your animal.
- Suitable for most pets, such as dog, cat, puppy, we have several sizes for your choice.
1. How do this product works?
Dog Textile Pee Pads are designed using a reusable fiber technology which is made of a light-weight, extremely absorbent material so it can not leak on to floors or other protected areas.
2. I work all day and my dog is "home-alone". Even though he is house-broken, will he still use Dog Textile Pee Pads?
This product is a "home-alone" dogs best friend. Small to medium-sized dogs have small bladders and even though your dog is housebroken, it is very hard for them to "hold it" all day until you get home from work. Place the Dog Textile Pee Pads where he has had an accident before or by the door you use to take him outside.
3. How often do I need to wash it?
I wash my Dog Textile Pee Pads after it's used one time. However, they are so absorbent, they can actually be left on the floor for a couple of days. The water content of urine evaporates so the pad is able to keep absorbing fluid.
LIMITED STOCK. BUY IT NOW before it's sold out!
FREE SHIPPING! Note: due to high demand, please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery.